Go on a summer trip in our studio and glaze your own hand or footprint in sand casted glass. This year, our pop-up beach at the glass ovens will make way for two corona-proof islands where you will work together with one of our glass artists. After you have made a print in the sand with your bare hand or foot, our glass artist fills it with hot, liquid glass of more than 1200 degrees. A fascinating sight! Curious about the result? After a cooling-off period of 2 days, your print is ready for take out at the Glass Shop!
- the unique price of €5,- (including museum visit)
- 30 minutes/person
- No prior knowledge required.
- This workshop is suitable for adults and children.
- Participation is with max. 2 persons per timeslot.
- After your registration you will receive a confirmation email. If you don’t receive this email right away, please check your spam folder.